Here We GOOO

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Good mornim and i wish all of u having a great day :). I wish to myself may ALLAH ease my way and have a safe journey. Amin. Here we go to Kuala Terengganu, return back to that place that i have to complete my  mission. My journey is going to start on 12pm by Bus sp bumi to leave my beloved family for a while and will be meet again on this April. End of my mission of diploma on this April, so i wanna do my best and never regret for the past that i have did! Never turn back, but try to move forward and make all the past as the lesson that shouldn't be repeated!

I will bring a new hope after one week holiday, so combination all of the spirits to make me more powerful person after being hibernate for a long time. So, lets start study and focus more on my mission as the final exam just around the corner, and time is gong to left me if i wouldn't tried to pursue it! With a full of strength, powerful and a big determination will be kept and will be bring together through this big journey. May ALLAH ease all of my ways and my dreams would be a real one day. AMIN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘