Still in confuse mood

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Alhamdulillah praise be to ALLAH for giving a good healthy and still alive today. To those who want continue study, application to continue study have been opened and will be closed a few weeks more. So, lets decide the best decision for our further life and do choose the best choice among the best. I have just finish on filling my desire course and hopefully, the most one will come true. AMIN. This link might help you for filled application on continue of study: http://online.uitm.edu.my/uitmonline/intake


But, i still quite confuse for the last choice, either is good to me or not. I'm prefer a course that is very interesting to learn for example, carry out experiment or research that could gain a new knowledge, i mean do outdoor research besides lesson in daily class. Please guys, who know more details about these course, please try help me :). I need my surrounding people, especially who have been taken this course to ask behind of this course and its job opportunity too. +Smile Always!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘