1st paper has just left ;)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Hye guys! Arhhh, its really hot such as have been hit by drought! I am wondered about other place, such as Kuala Lumpur also poured out by rain, but here?? Sunshine and sweat~ Walking through the campus, sweat flow out my body and finally, nothing to say.keh2. Oh stress! After completing my first final paper, just able to say Alhamdulillah and just pray to ALLAH may him ease my way. Hopefully i can get A! First paper makes my brain gonna to expand and finally burst because of heavy burden~Remember all the facts. I can't imagine if i was a medic student. Absolutely this life isn't challenge enough rather than what they had faced.

CHM260- yellow paper is a sign of difficult question. Insufficient time trigger myself to do more faster even the given answers are not the best of interpretation results from my brain is made. Ohh, 4.00 plat, never try to avoid you from my self, i wanna you and i hope chance of getting of you more closer.  Aja2 fighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘