Finally :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Good mornim and have a nice day i wish to all you. Have you take breakfast or have already left to the school or office? I'm still in front of laptop, quite odor and ugly enough to see. hahaha. I woke up on 4.40a.m sumtim because one of my roommate alarm, ring loudly and it makes me annoying, thus cause "an annoying wide awake". However, it also goods to me as i'm not yet finish completing my biology study, so just continue the path even though the feeling of sleepy is still exist. Alhamdulillah, praise be to ALLAH for ease my way and i have just finish study all of the path that should be taken on today quiz. Hopefully, i can do the best. In shaa ALLAH.

So, what should i do after completing my study? So, i need to take shower, having a meal, prepare for class on 10.15 a.m, then packing all of needed stuffs to be bought for Kuala Pilah trip. Oh yeahhhh.. Almost my friends are wondered about this trip as it takes 3 days, starting from today until night Saturday  Well, after weekend opening there is a lot of surprises which is last TESTS..waiting for us and we need to be prepared. What do i need now is, praying for safety journey and prevent from bad thing happen. Amin. Have a safe journey and let we enjoy before the Test & Final exam paper. Yahooooo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘