Happy World Hijab Day

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Happy third day of February's and happy World Hijab Day to all of girls in this earth! Why, we are highlighting girls/women? Not muslimah since it is a obligation as Islam girls to cover their aurah? World Hijay Day focus to all of women in this world. It doesn't matter what religious you are. By covering your aurah, of cos you will look more beautiful, gorgeous and indeed more protected!


I'am Fatihah s#upported#World Hijab Day!  

Photos credited to: World Hijab Day Fanpage


Jom tengok betapa cantiknya non-muslim if diorang wear hijab. Masya'Allah :)

From Netherlands- Britt


I have to say I am overwhelmed about all the sweet comments I have got from all of you Muslim women. I'm a bit nervous about going out with the hijab in public since it's new for me, but I feel so much more empowered by all the support! I wish all women, Christian, Muslim and others, could stand together and support each other like that. Have a glorious Sunday and Happy World Hijab Day!" -Sara Löfroth (Sweden)


Germany supporter-Marieke






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘