Jumaat Day

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Salam Jumaat i wish to all of muslim over the world. To gentleman, please do your obligation |Solat Jumaat| ok. Dont be lazy if you want a perfect life soon, In sha ALLAH. Straight to my purpose, why i opened up this entry is try to share with you, Jumaat Day. keh2. Happy holiday la for those who living at east cost state, especially to my hometown Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I miss you so much dear and all of your part which are Beloved Family, Tok guru and others. Orite, to be a successful person, we have to set a goal for every single day in order to achieve your dreams. 

So, hoping the best for this day and i could achieve my goal that has been set |Finish all of my report| before tomorrow day. In sha ALLAH. Report for chemistry and biology are my targets on this day, so i wanna use sniper as the best shoot ever. muahahaha. Let shoot and kick out this day! Hoorey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘