Swimming POOL

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Good afternoon and have a great day! Well, tomorrow is public holiday for Terengganu state where there is "Hari Keputeraan Raja Terengganu". So, all the public people will have a great pleasure for tomorrow as the day is holiday and there should be a lot of things to do. How about me? Im gonna have my great day by jogging at Bukit Besar,Terengganu and then continue to the next plan which has not been planned yet. I wish i could go swimming after long time not go there, but there is no supporter to company me. Uhukkk. I missed a lot to go there, swimming and have a fun.

For those who are looking for the best swimming pool, i would like to suggest this swimming pool which is located at Jalan Batu Buruk. It name is Kompleks akuatik Kuala Terengganu that close enough with A&W, pantai Batu Buruk and opposite with hockey field. The ticket is cheapest than other swimming pool, where TER swimming pool is quite expensive and also has a crowded surface, plus they are mixed with girls and boys. So, by going to my choice swimming pool is better than other place based on my experience because this pool is larger, cheaper and comfortable enough to go. Ayat english lunggang tanggang. Ayoyoyo -__-

#### Session start


#### Ticket price: |Adult:RM4| & |Children RM2|


#### My bestie aka Mok cik Ayu


#### Weeeee, that's me after having a great fun


##### Swimming geng






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘