Alhamdulillah :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Good evening and salam malam jumaat to all of Muslims! Alhamdulillah praise be to ALLAH for safely arrived at my second home on 5pm after being faced a long journey, from Kelantan to Kuala Terengganu. It takes 4 hours, as this bus is going to Pulau Rusa for fill its fuel and continue moving back the long journey that take a long time rather than as usual. Usually, only 3 hours or half from Kelantan to Kuala Terengganu, but today it takes extra time and it makes me so starving bcoz i don't bring any food to be eaten. Then, at 4pm arrived safely at bus stop and looking for bus keranda as it fee is cheaper rather than taking taxi.

Alhamdulillah, ALLAH ease my way and taking bus keranda that bring me away from bus station and arrived at my second home at 5pm. So, im gonna kicked out my first day after CNY, by do a good thing which is study smart for my BIO320 test. There is two chapters which are Protista and Fungi, but Protista chapter is longer than fungi. So that, i need to do a timetable to help me complete my task on time! 

So, i would plan starting from today
Thursday: Protista
Friday: Algae
Saturday: Fungi & past year question

I hope, this timetable should be followed by me! Ok, lets start our mission. xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘