Ouch! Damn of that product!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Hye and good afternoon to all of you. I'm gonna to tell you a secret of this product as this product cause my face going to bad and worse! May i know the function of beauty product??  Of coz the answer is to make our face smooth and get well from before this right! But, it makes my face have a lot of pimples and acne! This product is S******* and it makes me soo upset...huaaaa.

So, i would like to try a product which is collagen plus Vitamin E and i hope my face could be recovered as soon as possible, but bi'iznillah. I need to spend only RM35/SET and i will share my testimony on this blog to see its miracle. Insha ALLAH :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘