Final Exam Timetable

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Hye and good mornim guys! Today is Thursday already, and tomorrow is holiday. Oh yeah....Xsabar nk tunggu hari minggu, well that we call student life and it becomes a common thing when you are student. Is it right? I'm pretty sure about that!! But, how about the final exam? It just around the corner and student might feel the feeling of nervous, uncomfortable and so on. Timetable for final exam have been opened, so for all candidates you can see your timetable on student portal UiTM. I wanna share my timetable and it quietly make me shocked! 
Only 3 papers that will be taken during final examination, but gaps for each subject is only given 2 days. Wow, i should to manage my study time wisely la nmpaknye. Even though we just take 3 final exam papers, but these subjects are really challenged and we could to study hard! By the way, this is just a sign that examination is calling me, muahahaha. Go go go and xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘