Animalia kingdom quiz

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Good mornim to everyone and have a nice day. Today is a special day to all of students as this is the last day before starting the Chinese New Year celebration, so we get a long holiday. Yahoooo. But, i have to complete my mission before celebrate the long of holiday, which is attending to my biology class for taking quiz. Hopefully, my friends and i could do the best and get excellent result and then, MERDEKA2. hehe. However, after this long holiday there is one test of biology, wowo that is awesome and surprised news to us as a gift for CNY. Muahaha.

Before i left this blog, i wanna wish happy holiday to all of my friends and have a safe journey to your beloved home. The most important thing, come back to campus after having a long holiday at home. huhuhu. I will have a long journey from Kuala Terengganu-Kota Bharu that takes 3hours and half taken by my beloved family.hihihi.Bye2 you alls, i will miss u and arrived safely. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih sudi datang ke blog fatihahazanan92@blogspot.com
Komen anda sedatang ditapis, sila tunggu kejap ye 😘